Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Al Wehda Mecca VS Al-Nojoom Prediction Saudi King Cup of Champions

KSA CCAl Wehda Mecca VS Al-Nojoom Prediction Saudi King Cup of Champions

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 08:45:11 GMT    
Saudi King Cup of Champions -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Al Wehda Mecca win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Al Wehda Mecca scored 18 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Al Wehda Mecca scored 10 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Al-Nojoom scored 9 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Al-Nojoom scored 6 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Al Wehda Mecca last five matches: L/W/D/W/W; Al-Nojoom last five matches: L/D/D/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Al Wehda Mecca and Al-Nojoom scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Al Wehda Mecca wins is 66.2%, the chance for a draw is 18.8% and the chance for Al-Nojoom to win this game is 15.0%.


Al Wehda Mecca VS Al-Nojoom Prediction
The First Pick: Al Wehda Mecca to win
The Second Pick: draw

Al Wehda Mecca VS Al-Nojoom Prediction Saudi King Cup of Champions

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom