Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Aves VS Moreirense Match Preview Portugal Primera Liga

POR D1Aves VS Moreirense Match Preview Portugal Primera Liga

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 09:20:04 GMT    
Aves  VS  Moreirense  Livescore Odds Comparison
Portugal Primera Liga---Match Time:1/4/2018 02:15 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME AVES VS. MOREIRENSE
In the last 15 games Aves played 7 games Over 2.5. 
Aves have an Goal difference from 1:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 15 games Moreirense played 7 games Over 2.5. 
Moreirense have an Goal difference from 14:12 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 46.67% chance that Aves and Moreirense scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME AVES VS. MOREIRENSE
Aves 5-1-4
In last 10 games Aves won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw
 
Moreirense 4-3-3
In last 10 games Moreirense won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Aves - Moreirense (40-20-40)
In this game the chance that Aves wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Moreirense to win this game is 40%
 
Aves  VS  Moreirense Match Preview
Picks: Aves wins

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom