Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Home > Predictions >
Azam VS Jamhuri Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFAzam VS Jamhuri Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 08:51:53 GMT    
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Azam win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Azam scored 10 goals and conceded 3 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.

2. In the last 10 matches, Azam scored 7 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 1.17 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 16.67%.

3. In the last 8 matches, away team Jamhuri scored 2 goals and conceded 25 goals, average getting 0.25 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 12.50%, Loss rate is 87.50%.

4. In of the last 8 matches, Jamhuri scored 1 goals and conceded 15 goals at away, average getting 0.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 100.00%.

5. Azam last five matches: W/W/D/W/D; Jamhuri last five matches: D/L/L/L/L.

1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Azam and Jamhuri scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Azam wins is 62.8%, the chance for a draw is 22.5% and the chance for Jamhuri to win this game is 14.7%.

Azam VS Jamhuri Prediction
The First Pick: Azam to win
The Second Pick: draw

Azam VS Jamhuri Prediction International Club Friendly


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By All Rights Reserved.

feed back