Bahia (Youth) VS Sao Bento SP (Youth) - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Bahia (Youth) VS Sao Bento SP (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

CSP YCBahia (Youth) VS Sao Bento SP (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 10:11:57 GMT    
Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Bahia (Youth) win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Bahia (Youth) scored 13 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Bahia (Youth) scored 7 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Sao Bento SP (Youth) scored 11 goals and conceded 29 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Sao Bento SP (Youth) scored 6 goals and conceded 18 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 66.67%.


5. Bahia (Youth) last five matches: L/L/W/D/W; Sao Bento SP (Youth) last five matches: W/L/W/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Bahia (Youth) and Sao Bento SP (Youth) scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Bahia (Youth) wins is 74.0%, the chance for a draw is 15.0% and the chance for Sao Bento SP (Youth) to win this game is 11.0%.


Bahia (Youth) VS Sao Bento SP (Youth) Prediction
The First Pick: Bahia (Youth) to win
The Second Pick: draw

Bahia (Youth) VS Sao Bento SP (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom