Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Bala Town VS The New Saints Match Preview Welsh Premier League

WAL PRBala Town VS The New Saints Match Preview Welsh Premier League

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 10:08:13 GMT    
Bala Town  VS  The New Saints  Livescore Odds Comparison
Welsh Premier League---Match Time:1/3/2018 03:45 Wednesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME BALA TOWN VS. THE NEW SAINTS
In the last 19 games Bala Town played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Bala Town have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 19 games The New Saints played 14 games Over 2.5. 
The New Saints have an Goal difference from 14:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 65.79% chance that Bala Town and The New Saints scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME BALA TOWN VS. THE NEW SAINTS
Bala Town 8-1-1
In last 10 games Bala Town won 8 games, lost 1 games and played 1 games draw
 
The New Saints 8-0-2
In last 10 games The New Saints won 8 games, lost 2 games and played 0 games draw.
 
Bala Town - The New Saints (50-5-45)
In this game the chance that Bala Town wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 5% and the chance for The New Saints to win this game is 45%
 
Bala Town  VS  The New Saints Match Preview
Picks: Bala Town wins

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom