Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Bala Town VS The New Saints Prediction Welsh Premier League

WAL PRBala Town VS The New Saints Prediction Welsh Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 10:25:33 GMT    
Welsh Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Bala Town win rate is 10.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Bala Town scored 13 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Bala Town scored 6 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team The New Saints scored 28 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 2.80 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, The New Saints scored 8 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 2.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 100.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Bala Town last five matches: W/W/W/W/L; The New Saints last five matches: L/W/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Bala Town and The New Saints scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Bala Town wins is 18.6%, the chance for a draw is 22.2% and the chance for The New Saints to win this game is 59.2%.


Bala Town VS The New Saints Prediction
The First Pick: The New Saints to win
The Second Pick: draw

Bala Town VS The New Saints Prediction Welsh Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom