Ballinamallard United VS Crusaders - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Ballinamallard United VS Crusaders Prediction Northern Ireland Premier League

NIR D1Ballinamallard United VS Crusaders Prediction Northern Ireland Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:25:34 GMT    
Northern Ireland Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Ballinamallard United win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Ballinamallard United scored 6 goals and conceded 26 goals, average getting 0.60 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 80.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Ballinamallard United scored 1 goals and conceded 13 goals at home, average getting 0.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 80.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Crusaders scored 27 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 2.70 goals per game. Win rate is 90.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Crusaders scored 14 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 2.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 80.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Ballinamallard United last five matches: D/L/L/L/L; Crusaders last five matches: W/W/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Ballinamallard United and Crusaders scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Ballinamallard United wins is 6.3%, the chance for a draw is 13.2% and the chance for Crusaders to win this game is 80.5%.


Ballinamallard United VS Crusaders Prediction
The First Pick: Crusaders to win
The Second Pick: draw

Ballinamallard United VS Crusaders Prediction Northern Ireland Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom