Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Bangor City FC VS Llandudno Prediction Welsh Premier League

WAL PRBangor City FC VS Llandudno Prediction Welsh Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:29:01 GMT    
Welsh Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 6 matches, home team Bangor City FC win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 66.67%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Bangor City FC scored 19 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Bangor City FC scored 12 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 3.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Llandudno scored 11 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Llandudno scored 5 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Bangor City FC last five matches: D/D/W/D/W; Llandudno last five matches: D/D/L/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 66.67% chance that Bangor City FC and Llandudno scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Bangor City FC wins is 53.4%, the chance for a draw is 24.7% and the chance for Llandudno to win this game is 21.9%.


Bangor City FC VS Llandudno Prediction
The First Pick: Bangor City FC to win
The Second Pick: draw

Bangor City FC VS Llandudno Prediction Welsh Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom