Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Barnet VS Swindon Town Preview England League 2

ENG L2Barnet VS Swindon Town Preview England League 2

Submit by tipster Sophy
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 17:13:43 GMT    
Barnet  VS  Swindon Town Livescore Odds 
England League 2--Match Time:1/1/2018 23:00 Monday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE Barnet VS. Swindon Town
In the last 25 games Barnet played 13 games Over 2.5. 
Barnet have an Goal difference from 4:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 24 games Swindon Town played 15 games Over 2.5. 
Swindon Town have an Goal difference from 3:9 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 57.25% chance that Barnet and Swindon Town scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE Barnet VS. Swindon Town
Barnet 3-0-7
In last 10 games Barnet won 3 games, lost 7 games and played 0 games draw
 
Swindon Town 3-1-6
In last 10 games Swindon Town won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Barnet - Swindon Town (45-5-50)
In this game the chance that Barnet wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 5% and the chance for Swindon Town to win this game is 50%
 
Barnet  VS  Swindon Town Preview
Picks:Swindon Town will win

Barnet  VS  Swindon Town Preview England League 2

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom