Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Barnsley VS Preston North End Prediction England Championship

ENG LCHBarnsley VS Preston North End Prediction England Championship

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 11:23:17 GMT    

Barnsley VS Preston North End Prediction England Championship

England Championship -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Barnsley win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Barnsley scored 9 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Barnsley scored 2 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 0.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 75.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Preston North End scored 9 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Preston North End scored 6 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Barnsley last five matches: L/D/L/L/L; Preston North End last five matches: D/W/W/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Barnsley and Preston North End scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Barnsley wins is 29.8%, the chance for a draw is 28.3% and the chance for Preston North End to win this game is 41.9%.


Barnsley VS Preston North End Prediction
The First Pick: Preston North End to win
The Second Pick: Barnsley to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom