Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Benevento VS Chievo Prediction Italian Serie A

ITA D1Benevento VS Chievo Prediction Italian Serie A

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 08:59:58 GMT    
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Benevento win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Benevento scored 7 goals and conceded 22 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 90.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Benevento scored 5 goals and conceded 14 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 80.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Chievo scored 13 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Chievo scored 2 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 0.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 75.00%.


5. Benevento last five matches: L/L/L/D/L; Chievo last five matches: L/L/D/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Benevento and Chievo scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Benevento wins is 29.6%, the chance for a draw is 28.6% and the chance for Chievo to win this game is 41.8%.


Benevento VS Chievo Prediction
The First Pick: Chievo to win
The Second Pick: Benevento to win

Benevento VS Chievo Prediction Italian Serie A

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom