Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Besiktas JK VS Osmanlispor FC Prediction Turkey Cup

TUR CupBesiktas JK VS Osmanlispor FC Prediction Turkey Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 08:52:49 GMT    
Turkey Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Besiktas JK win rate is 80.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Besiktas JK scored 23 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 2.30 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Besiktas JK scored 18 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 3.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Osmanlispor FC scored 17 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Osmanlispor FC scored 5 goals and conceded 12 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. Besiktas JK last five matches: L/W/D/D/W; Osmanlispor FC last five matches: W/L/D/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 90.00% chance that Besiktas JK and Osmanlispor FC scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Besiktas JK wins is 74.9%, the chance for a draw is 15.4% and the chance for Osmanlispor FC to win this game is 9.7%.


Besiktas JK VS Osmanlispor FC Prediction
The First Pick: Besiktas JK to win
The Second Pick: draw

Besiktas JK VS Osmanlispor FC Prediction Turkey Cup

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom