Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Birmingham City VS Norwich City Prediction England Championship

ENG LCHBirmingham City VS Norwich City Prediction England Championship

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 11:23:17 GMT    

Birmingham City VS Norwich City Prediction England Championship

England Championship -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Birmingham City win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Birmingham City scored 4 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 0.40 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Birmingham City scored 2 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 0.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 60.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Norwich City scored 9 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Norwich City scored 2 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 0.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 100.00%.


5. Birmingham City last five matches: D/L/L/L/D; Norwich City last five matches: L/L/W/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 30.00% chance that Birmingham City and Norwich City scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Birmingham City wins is 31.2%, the chance for a draw is 28.7% and the chance for Norwich City to win this game is 40.1%.


Birmingham City VS Norwich City Prediction
The First Pick: Norwich City to win
The Second Pick: Birmingham City to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom