Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Blackburn Rovers VS Rochdale Match Preview England League 1

ENG L1Blackburn Rovers VS Rochdale Match Preview England League 1

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 09:55:59 GMT    

Blackburn Rovers  VS  Rochdale Match Preview  England League 1

Blackburn Rovers  VS  Rochdale  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:12/26/2017 23:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME BLACKBURN ROVERS VS. ROCHDALE
In the last 22 games Blackburn Rovers played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Blackburn Rovers have an Goal difference from 5:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 22 games Rochdale played 10 games Over 2.5. 
Rochdale have an Goal difference from 9:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 47.73% chance that Blackburn Rovers and Rochdale scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME BLACKBURN ROVERS VS. ROCHDALE
Blackburn Rovers 7-2-1
In last 10 games Blackburn Rovers won 7 games, lost 1 games and played 2 games draw
 
Rochdale 5-2-3
In last 10 games Rochdale won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Blackburn Rovers - Rochdale (50-20-30)
In this game the chance that Blackburn Rovers wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Rochdale to win this game is 30%
 
Blackburn Rovers  VS  Rochdale Match Preview
Picks:  Blackburn Rovers wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom