Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Blackpool VS Scunthorpe United Match Preview England League 1

ENG L1Blackpool VS Scunthorpe United Match Preview England League 1

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 09:57:12 GMT    

Blackpool  VS  Scunthorpe United Match Preview  England League 1

Blackpool  VS  Scunthorpe United  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:12/26/2017 23:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME BLACKPOOL VS. SCUNTHORPE UNITED
In the last 23 games Blackpool played 12 games Over 2.5. 
Blackpool have an Goal difference from 8:10 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 23 games Scunthorpe United played 8 games Over 2.5. 
Scunthorpe United have an Goal difference from 8:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 43.48% chance that Blackpool and Scunthorpe United scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME BLACKPOOL VS. SCUNTHORPE UNITED
Blackpool 2-3-5
In last 10 games Blackpool won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw
 
Scunthorpe United 6-1-3
In last 10 games Scunthorpe United won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Blackpool - Scunthorpe United (25-20-55)
In this game the chance that Blackpool wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Scunthorpe United to win this game is 55%
 
Blackpool  VS  Scunthorpe United Match Preview
Picks:  Scunthorpe United wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom