Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Bologna VS Udinese Prediction Italian Serie A

ITA D1Bologna VS Udinese Prediction Italian Serie A

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 08:59:58 GMT    
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Bologna win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 30.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Bologna scored 14 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Bologna scored 7 goals and conceded 9 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 60.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Udinese scored 26 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 2.60 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Udinese scored 6 goals and conceded 2 goals at away, average getting 2.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 66.67%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Bologna last five matches: W/L/L/D/W; Udinese last five matches: W/L/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 30.00% chance that Bologna and Udinese scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Bologna wins is 39.4%, the chance for a draw is 30.2% and the chance for Udinese to win this game is 30.4%.


Bologna VS Udinese Prediction
The First Pick: Bologna to win
The Second Pick: Udinese to win

Bologna VS Udinese Prediction Italian Serie A

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom