Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Boluspor VS Akhisar Bld.Geng Prediction Turkey Cup

Boluspor VS Akhisar Bld.Geng Prediction Turkey Cup

Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 08:52:48 GMT     From: goaloo    
Turkey Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 4 matches, home team Boluspor win rate is 25.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Boluspor scored 17 goals and conceded 5 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Boluspor scored 9 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 2.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Akhisar Bld.Geng scored 9 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Akhisar Bld.Geng scored 8 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 1.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 16.67%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 66.67%.


5. Boluspor last five matches: D/W/W/L/W; Akhisar Bld.Geng last five matches: L/L/D/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Boluspor and Akhisar Bld.Geng scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Boluspor wins is 34.7%, the chance for a draw is 28.9% and the chance for Akhisar Bld.Geng to win this game is 36.4%.


Boluspor VS Akhisar Bld.Geng Prediction
The First Pick: Akhisar Bld.Geng to win
The Second Pick: Boluspor to win

Boluspor VS Akhisar Bld.Geng Prediction Turkey Cup

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.