Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Bonsucesso VS Macae Match Preview Brazil Campeonato Carioca

BRA RJBonsucesso VS Macae Match Preview Brazil Campeonato Carioca

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 09:59:05 GMT    

Bonsucesso  VS  Macae Match Preview  Brazil Campeonato Carioca

Bonsucesso  VS  Macae  Livescore Odds Comparison
Brazil Campeonato Carioca---Match Time:12/28/2017 02:00 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME BONSUCESSO VS. MACAE
In the last 1 games Bonsucesso played 0 games Over 2.5. 
Bonsucesso have an Goal difference from 1:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 1 games Macae played 1 games Over 2.5. 
Macae have an Goal difference from 6:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 50% chance that Bonsucesso and Macae scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME BONSUCESSO VS. MACAE
Bonsucesso 3-3-4
In last 10 games Bonsucesso won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw
 
Macae 3-3-4
In last 10 games Macae won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Bonsucesso - Macae (35-30-35)
In this game the chance that Bonsucesso wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Macae to win this game is 35%
 
Bonsucesso  VS  Macae Match Preview
Picks: Macae wins
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom