Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Brackley Town VS Leamington Prediction England Conference North Division

ENG CNBrackley Town VS Leamington Prediction England Conference North Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:25:39 GMT    
England Conference North Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Brackley Town win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Brackley Town scored 19 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Brackley Town scored 16 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 2.67 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 83.33%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Leamington scored 17 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Leamington scored 5 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Brackley Town last five matches: D/D/W/D/D; Leamington last five matches: D/W/L/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Brackley Town and Leamington scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Brackley Town wins is 64.7%, the chance for a draw is 22.0% and the chance for Leamington to win this game is 13.3%.


Brackley Town VS Leamington Prediction
The First Pick: Brackley Town to win
The Second Pick: draw

Brackley Town VS Leamington Prediction England Conference North Division

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom