Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Bradford City VS Peterborough United Match Preview England League 1

Bradford City VS Peterborough United Match Preview England League 1

Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 09:58:29 GMT     From: goaloo    

Bradford City  VS  Peterborough United Match Preview  England League 1

Bradford City  VS  Peterborough United  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:12/26/2017 23:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME BRADFORD CITY VS. PETERBOROUGH UNITED
In the last 23 games Bradford City played 13 games Over 2.5. 
Bradford City have an Goal difference from 7:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 23 games Peterborough United played 15 games Over 2.5. 
Peterborough United have an Goal difference from 12:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 60.87% chance that Bradford City and Peterborough United scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME BRADFORD CITY VS. PETERBOROUGH UNITED
Bradford City 5-0-5
In last 10 games Bradford City won 5 games, lost 5 games and played 0 games draw
 
Peterborough United 5-2-3
In last 10 games Peterborough United won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Bradford City - Peterborough United (40-10-50)
In this game the chance that Bradford City wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Peterborough United to win this game is 50%
 
Bradford City  VS  Peterborough United Match Preview
Picks:  Peterborough United wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.