Bradford City VS Oxford United - Match Preview,Prediction and H2H Stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Bradford City VS Oxford United Match Preview England League 1

ENG L1Bradford City VS Oxford United Match Preview England League 1

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 09:55:35 GMT    
Bradford City  VS  Oxford United  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:12/30/2017 23:00 Saturday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME BRADFORD CITY VS. OXFORD UNITED
In the last 24 games Bradford City played 14 games Over 2.5. 
Bradford City have an Goal difference from 8:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 24 games Oxford United played 13 games Over 2.5. 
Oxford United have an Goal difference from 1:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 56.25% chance that Bradford City and Oxford United scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME BRADFORD CITY VS. OXFORD UNITED
Bradford City 5-0-5
In last 10 games Bradford City won 5 games, lost 5 games and played 0 games draw
 
Oxford United 3-3-4
In last 10 games Oxford United won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Bradford City - Oxford United (45-15-40)
In this game the chance that Bradford City wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Oxford United to win this game is 40%
 
Bradford City  VS  Oxford United  Match Preview
Picks: Bradford City wins

Bradford City  VS  Oxford United  Match Preview  England League 1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom