Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Brentford VS Aston Villa Prediction England Championship

ENG LCHBrentford VS Aston Villa Prediction England Championship

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 11:23:17 GMT    

Brentford VS Aston Villa Prediction England Championship

England Championship -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team Brentford win rate is 33.33%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 33.33%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Brentford scored 18 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Brentford scored 7 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Aston Villa scored 12 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Aston Villa scored 5 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Brentford last five matches: W/D/L/W/D; Aston Villa last five matches: D/L/D/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 33.33% chance that Brentford and Aston Villa scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Brentford wins is 40.9%, the chance for a draw is 27.5% and the chance for Aston Villa to win this game is 31.6%.


Brentford VS Aston Villa Prediction
The First Pick: Brentford to win
The Second Pick: Aston Villa to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom