Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Brescia VS Ascoli Prediction Italian Serie B

ITA D2Brescia VS Ascoli Prediction Italian Serie B

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 08:52:50 GMT    
Italian Serie B -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Brescia win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Brescia scored 12 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Brescia scored 7 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Ascoli scored 8 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Ascoli scored 3 goals and conceded 13 goals at away, average getting 0.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. Brescia last five matches: D/D/L/W/L; Ascoli last five matches: D/D/D/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Brescia and Ascoli scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Brescia wins is 52.7%, the chance for a draw is 27.5% and the chance for Ascoli to win this game is 19.8%.


Brescia VS Ascoli Prediction
The First Pick: Brescia to win
The Second Pick: draw

Brescia VS Ascoli Prediction Italian Serie B

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom