Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Brighton Hove Albion VS Watford Prediction English Premier League

Brighton Hove Albion VS Watford Prediction English Premier League

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:16:03 GMT     From: goaloo    

Brighton   Hove Albion VS Watford Prediction English Premier League

English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Brighton Hove Albion win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 30.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Brighton Hove Albion scored 8 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Brighton Hove Albion scored 4 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 0.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 80.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Watford scored 14 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Watford scored 8 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. Brighton Hove Albion last five matches: D/L/L/L/D; Watford last five matches: L/L/L/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 20.00% chance that Brighton Hove Albion and Watford scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Brighton Hove Albion wins is 36.8%, the chance for a draw is 30.3% and the chance for Watford to win this game is 32.9%.


Brighton Hove Albion VS Watford Prediction
The First Pick: Brighton Hove Albion to win
The Second Pick: Watford to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.