Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Betting Picks > Bristol City VS Reading Betting Picks England Championship

Bristol City VS Reading Betting Picks England Championship

Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 09:39:23 GMT     From: goaloo    

Bristol City  VS  Reading  Betting Picks  England Championship

Bristol City  VS  Reading  Livescore Odds Comparison
England Championship---Match Time:12/26/2017 21:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME BRISTOL CITY VS. READING
In the last 23 games Bristol City played 14 games Over 2.5. 
Bristol City have an Goal difference from 6:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 23 games Reading played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Reading have an Goal difference from 6:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 54.35% chance that Bristol City and Reading scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME BRISTOL CITY VS. READING
Bristol City 7-2-1
In last 10 games Bristol City won 7 games, lost 1 games and played 2 games draw
 
Reading 4-3-3
In last 10 games Reading won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Bristol City - Reading (50-25-25)
In this game the chance that Bristol City wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Reading to win this game is 25%
 
Bristol City  VS  Reading  Betting Picks
Picks: Bristol City wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.