Bristol Rovers VS Doncaster Rovers - Match Preview,Prediction and H2H Stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Bristol Rovers VS Doncaster Rovers Match Preview England League 1

Bristol Rovers VS Doncaster Rovers Match Preview England League 1

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:24:40 GMT     From: goaloo    

Bristol Rovers  VS  Doncaster Rovers Match Preview England League 1

Bristol Rovers  VS  Doncaster Rovers  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:12/23/2017 22:00 Saturday  GMT+8
 
Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Bristol Rovers vs. Doncaster
In the last 22 games Bristol Rovers played 17 games Over 2.5.
Bristol Rovers have an Goal difference from 6:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 22 games Doncaster played 10 games Over 2.5.
Doncaster have an Goal difference from 6:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 61.36% chance that Bristol Rovers and Doncaster scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 Chances for the Game Bristol Rovers vs. Doncaster
Bristol Rovers 3-0-7
In last 10 games Bristol Rovers won 3 games, lost 7 games and played 0 games draw
 
Doncaster 4-3-3
In last 10 games Doncaster won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Bristol Rovers - Doncaster (30-15-55)
In this game the chance that Bristol Rovers wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Doncaster to win this game is 55%
 
Bristol Rovers  VS  Doncaster Rovers Match Preview
Picks: Doncaster Rovers wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.