Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Bristol Rovers VS Portsmouth Betting Picks England League 1

ENG L1Bristol Rovers VS Portsmouth Betting Picks England League 1

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 17:23:23 GMT    
Bristol Rovers  VS  Portsmouth  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:1/1/2018 23:00 Monday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME BRISTOL ROVERS VS. PORTSMOUTH
In the last 25 games Bristol Rovers played 17 games Over 2.5. 
Bristol Rovers have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 25 games Portsmouth played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Portsmouth have an Goal difference from 8:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 56% chance that Bristol Rovers and Portsmouth scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME BRISTOL ROVERS VS. PORTSMOUTH
Bristol Rovers 2-2-6
In last 10 games Bristol Rovers won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw
 
Portsmouth 8-0-2
In last 10 games Portsmouth won 8 games, lost 2 games and played 0 games draw.
 
Bristol Rovers - Portsmouth (20-10-70)
In this game the chance that Bristol Rovers wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Portsmouth to win this game is 70%
 
Bristol Rovers  VS  Portsmouth  Betting Picks
Picks: Portsmouth wins

Bristol Rovers  VS  Portsmouth  Betting Picks  England League 1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom