Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Bromley VS Macclesfield Town Prediction England Conference

Bromley VS Macclesfield Town Prediction England Conference

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:48:18 GMT     From: goaloo    

Bromley VS Macclesfield Town Prediction England Conference

England Conference -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 5 matches, home team Bromley win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Bromley scored 17 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Bromley scored 5 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Macclesfield Town scored 13 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Macclesfield Town scored 6 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Bromley last five matches: W/W/D/D/L; Macclesfield Town last five matches: W/W/D/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 20.00% chance that Bromley and Macclesfield Town scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Bromley wins is 34.9%, the chance for a draw is 29.0% and the chance for Macclesfield Town to win this game is 36.1%.


Bromley VS Macclesfield Town Prediction
The First Pick: Macclesfield Town to win
The Second Pick: Bromley to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.