Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Bromley VS Ebbsfleet United Prediction England Conference

ENG ConfBromley VS Ebbsfleet United Prediction England Conference

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:29:03 GMT    
England Conference -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Bromley win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Bromley scored 17 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Bromley scored 6 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Ebbsfleet United scored 17 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Ebbsfleet United scored 1 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 0.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 66.67%.


5. Bromley last five matches: W/L/D/W/W; Ebbsfleet United last five matches: D/W/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 70.00% chance that Bromley and Ebbsfleet United scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Bromley wins is 39.9%, the chance for a draw is 28.5% and the chance for Ebbsfleet United to win this game is 31.6%.


Bromley VS Ebbsfleet United Prediction
The First Pick: Bromley to win
The Second Pick: Ebbsfleet United to win

Bromley VS Ebbsfleet United Prediction England Conference

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom