Brothers Union VS Abahani Limited - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Brothers Union VS Abahani Limited Prediction Bangladesh Premier League

BGD D1Brothers Union VS Abahani Limited Prediction Bangladesh Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:06:53 GMT    
Bangladesh Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team Brothers Union win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Brothers Union scored 13 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Brothers Union scored 7 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Abahani Limited scored 13 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Abahani Limited scored 1 goals and conceded 1 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 100.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Brothers Union last five matches: D/L/D/L/D; Abahani Limited last five matches: W/L/W/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 66.67% chance that Brothers Union and Abahani Limited scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Brothers Union wins is 12.0%, the chance for a draw is 18.0% and the chance for Abahani Limited to win this game is 70.0%.


Brothers Union VS Abahani Limited Prediction
The First Pick: Abahani Limited to win
The Second Pick: draw

Brothers Union VS Abahani Limited Prediction Bangladesh Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom