Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Betting Picks > Burton Albion VS Leeds United Betting Picks England Championship

Burton Albion VS Leeds United Betting Picks England Championship

Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 09:40:07 GMT     From: goaloo    

Burton Albion  VS  Leeds United  Betting Picks  England Championship

Burton Albion  VS  Leeds United  Livescore Odds Comparison
England Championship---Match Time:12/26/2017 21:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME BURTON ALBION VS. LEEDS UNITED
In the last 23 games Burton Albion played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Burton Albion have an Goal difference from 1:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 23 games Leeds United played 12 games Over 2.5. 
Leeds United have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 50% chance that Burton Albion and Leeds United scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME BURTON ALBION VS. LEEDS UNITED
Burton Albion 3-1-6
In last 10 games Burton Albion won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw
 
Leeds United 5-1-4
In last 10 games Leeds won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Burton Albion - Leeds United (35-10-55)
In this game the chance that Burton Albion wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Leeds United to win this game is 55%
 
Burton Albion  VS  Leeds United Betting Picks
Picks: Leeds United wins
 
 

Submit by tipster Christ

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.