Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Bury VS Rotherham United Match Preview England League 1

ENG L1Bury VS Rotherham United Match Preview England League 1

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 10:12:18 GMT    

Bury  VS  Rotherham United Match Preview  England League 1

Bury  VS  Rotherham United  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:12/26/2017 23:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME BURY VS. ROTHERHAM UNITED
In the last 22 games Bury played 10 games Over 2.5. 
Bury have an Goal difference from 1:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 23 games Rotherham United played 13 games Over 2.5. 
Rotherham United have an Goal difference from 5:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 50.99% chance that Bury and Rotherham United scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME BURY VS. ROTHERHAM UNITED
Bury 3-3-4
In last 10 games Bury won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw
 
Rotherham United 3-2-5
In last 10 games Rotherham United won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Bury - Rotherham United (40-25-35)
In this game the chance that Bury wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Rotherham United to win this game is 35%
 
Bury  VS  Rotherham United Match Preview
Picks:  Bury wins
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom