Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > C.A.Bizertin VS Stade tunisien Prediction Professional Tunisian League 1

C.A.Bizertin VS Stade tunisien Prediction Professional Tunisian League 1

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:30:22 GMT     From: goaloo    

C.A.Bizertin VS Stade tunisien Prediction Professional Tunisian League 1

Professional Tunisian League 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team C.A.Bizertin win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team C.A.Bizertin scored 17 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, C.A.Bizertin scored 10 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 2.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Stade tunisien scored 13 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Stade tunisien scored 4 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. C.A.Bizertin last five matches: L/L/L/W/D; Stade tunisien last five matches: D/D/W/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 20.00% chance that C.A.Bizertin and Stade tunisien scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that C.A.Bizertin wins is 56.4%, the chance for a draw is 25.9% and the chance for Stade tunisien to win this game is 17.7%.


C.A.Bizertin VS Stade tunisien Prediction
The First Pick: C.A.Bizertin to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.