CR Flamengo (RJ) (Youth) VS Ji-Parana RO Youth - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
CR Flamengo (RJ) (Youth) VS Ji-Parana RO Youth Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

CSP YCCR Flamengo (RJ) (Youth) VS Ji-Parana RO Youth Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 08:50:17 GMT    
Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team CR Flamengo (RJ) (Youth) win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team CR Flamengo (RJ) (Youth) scored 9 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 80.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, CR Flamengo (RJ) (Youth) scored 3 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 0.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 75.00%.


3. In the last 0 matches, away team Ji-Parana RO Youth scored 0 goals and conceded 0 goals, average getting 0 goals per game. Win rate is 0%, Draw rate is 0%, Loss rate is 0%.


4. In of the last 0 matches, Ji-Parana RO Youth scored 0 goals and conceded 0 goals at away, average getting 0 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0%, Away Draw rate is 0%, Away Loss rate is 0%.


5. CR Flamengo (RJ) (Youth) last five matches: L/L/L/L/L; Ji-Parana RO Youth last five matches: -.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that CR Flamengo (RJ) (Youth) and Ji-Parana RO Youth scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that CR Flamengo (RJ) (Youth) wins is 86.2%, the chance for a draw is 8.6% and the chance for Ji-Parana RO Youth to win this game is 5.2%.


CR Flamengo (RJ) (Youth) VS Ji-Parana RO Youth Prediction
The First Pick: CR Flamengo (RJ) (Youth) to win
The Second Pick: draw

CR Flamengo (RJ)  (Youth) VS Ji-Parana RO Youth Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom