Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Home > Predictions >
Cadiz VS Sevilla Prediction Spanish Copa Del Rey

SPA CUPCadiz VS Sevilla Prediction Spanish Copa Del Rey

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 08:41:41 GMT    
Spanish Copa Del Rey -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 7 matches, home team Cadiz win rate is 14.29%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 57.14%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Cadiz scored 20 goals and conceded 5 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.

2. In the last 10 matches, Cadiz scored 7 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.

3. In the last 10 matches, away team Sevilla scored 17 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.

4. In of the last 10 matches, Sevilla scored 6 goals and conceded 13 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.

5. Cadiz last five matches: D/W/W/W/W; Sevilla last five matches: L/D/L/D/W.

1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 71.43% chance that Cadiz and Sevilla scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Cadiz wins is 17.5%, the chance for a draw is 24.3% and the chance for Sevilla to win this game is 58.2%.

Cadiz VS Sevilla Prediction
The First Pick: Sevilla to win
The Second Pick: draw

Cadiz VS Sevilla Prediction Spanish Copa Del Rey


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By All Rights Reserved.

feed back