Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Cardiff City VS Fulham Betting Picks England Championship

ENG LCHCardiff City VS Fulham Betting Picks England Championship

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 09:37:49 GMT    

Cardiff City  VS  Fulham  Betting Picks  England Championship

Cardiff City  VS  Fulham  Livescore Odds Comparison
England Championship---Match Time:12/26/2017 23:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME CARDIFF CITY VS. FULHAM
In the last 23 games Cardiff City played 10 games Over 2.5. 
Cardiff City have an Goal difference from 4:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 23 games Fulham played 9 games Over 2.5. 
Fulham have an Goal difference from 4:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 41.3% chance that Cardiff City and Fulham scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME CARDIFF CITY VS. FULHAM 
Cardiff City 6-2-2
In last 10 games Cardiff City won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw
 
Fulham 4-2-4
In last 10 games Fulham won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Cardiff City - Fulham (50-20-30)
In this game the chance that Cardiff City wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Fulham to win this game is 30%
 
Cardiff City  VS  Fulham Betting Picks
Picks: Cardiff City wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom