Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Cardiff City VS Preston North End Prediction England Championship

ENG LCHCardiff City VS Preston North End Prediction England Championship

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 08:48:53 GMT    
England Championship -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Cardiff City win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Cardiff City scored 17 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Cardiff City scored 11 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 2.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Preston North End scored 9 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Preston North End scored 6 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Cardiff City last five matches: L/L/W/D/W; Preston North End last five matches: D/D/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Cardiff City and Preston North End scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Cardiff City wins is 45.4%, the chance for a draw is 28.6% and the chance for Preston North End to win this game is 26.0%.


Cardiff City VS Preston North End Prediction
The First Pick: Cardiff City to win
The Second Pick: draw

Cardiff City VS Preston North End Prediction England Championship

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom