Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Carlisle United VS Accrington Stanley Prediction England League 2

ENG L2Carlisle United VS Accrington Stanley Prediction England League 2

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 08:53:16 GMT    

Carlisle United VS Accrington Stanley Prediction England League 2

England League 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Carlisle United win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Carlisle United scored 16 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Carlisle United scored 10 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Accrington Stanley scored 11 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Accrington Stanley scored 6 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 16.67%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Carlisle United last five matches: W/W/L/D/D; Accrington Stanley last five matches: L/L/L/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Carlisle United and Accrington Stanley scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Carlisle United wins is 39.2%, the chance for a draw is 28.1% and the chance for Accrington Stanley to win this game is 32.7%.


Carlisle United VS Accrington Stanley Prediction
The First Pick: Carlisle United to win
The Second Pick: Accrington Stanley to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom