Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Carpi VS Bari Prediction Italian Serie B

Carpi VS Bari Prediction Italian Serie B

Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 08:52:50 GMT     From: goaloo    
Italian Serie B -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 6 matches, home team Carpi win rate is 33.33%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 33.33%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Carpi scored 10 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Carpi scored 8 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Bari scored 14 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Bari scored 9 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 1.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Carpi last five matches: W/D/L/D/L; Bari last five matches: D/W/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 33.33% chance that Carpi and Bari scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Carpi wins is 36.1%, the chance for a draw is 31.4% and the chance for Bari to win this game is 32.5%.


Carpi VS Bari Prediction
The First Pick: Carpi to win
The Second Pick: Bari to win

Carpi VS Bari Prediction Italian Serie B

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.