Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Carrick Rangers VS Ballinamallard United Match Preview Northern Ireland Premier League

NIR D1Carrick Rangers VS Ballinamallard United Match Preview Northern Ireland Premier League

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 09:53:34 GMT    
Carrick Rangers  VS  Ballinamallard United  Livescore Odds Comparison
Northern Ireland Premier League---Match Time:12/30/2017 03:45 Saturday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME CARRICK RANGERS VS. BALLINAMALLARD UNITED
In the last 20 games Carrick Rangers played 9 games Over 2.5. 
Carrick Rangers have an Goal difference from 2:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 21 games Ballinamallard United played 12 games Over 2.5. 
Ballinamallard United have an Goal difference from 1:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 51.07% chance that Carrick Rangers and Ballinamallard United scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME CARRICK RANGERS VS. BALLINAMALLARD UNITED
Carrick Rangers 0-1-9
In last 10 games Carrick Rangers won 0 games, lost 9 games and played 1 games draw
 
Ballinamallard United 0-1-9
In last 10 games Ballinamallard United won 0 games, lost 9 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Carrick Rangers - Ballinamallard United (45-10-45)
In this game the chance that Carrick Rangers wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Ballinamallard United to win this game is 45%
 
Carrick Rangers  VS  Ballinamallard United Match Preview
Picks: Carrick Rangers wins

Carrick Rangers  VS  Ballinamallard United Match Preview  Northern Ireland Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom