Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Celtic FC VS Aberdeen Prediction Scottish Premier League

Celtic FC VS Aberdeen Prediction Scottish Premier League

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:51:48 GMT     From: goaloo    

Celtic FC VS Aberdeen Prediction Scottish Premier League

Scottish Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Celtic FC win rate is 90.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 80.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Celtic FC scored 17 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Celtic FC scored 10 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 2.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Aberdeen scored 16 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Aberdeen scored 9 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Celtic FC last five matches: W/L/W/D/L; Aberdeen last five matches: W/W/W/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 80.00% chance that Celtic FC and Aberdeen scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Celtic FC wins is 69.8%, the chance for a draw is 19.1% and the chance for Aberdeen to win this game is 11.1%.


Celtic FC VS Aberdeen Prediction
The First Pick: Celtic FC to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.