Central Coast Mariners VS Wellington Phoenix - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Central Coast Mariners VS Wellington Phoenix Prediction Australia A-League

AUS D1Central Coast Mariners VS Wellington Phoenix Prediction Australia A-League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:06:32 GMT    
Australia A-League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Central Coast Mariners win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Central Coast Mariners scored 10 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Central Coast Mariners scored 5 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Wellington Phoenix scored 14 goals and conceded 24 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Wellington Phoenix scored 2 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 0.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. Central Coast Mariners last five matches: L/L/L/W/W; Wellington Phoenix last five matches: L/L/D/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Central Coast Mariners and Wellington Phoenix scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Central Coast Mariners wins is 50.3%, the chance for a draw is 25.6% and the chance for Wellington Phoenix to win this game is 24.1%.


Central Coast Mariners VS Wellington Phoenix Prediction
The First Pick: Central Coast Mariners to win
The Second Pick: draw

Central Coast Mariners VS Wellington Phoenix Prediction Australia A-League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom