Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Cerezo Osaka VS Yokohama Marinos Prediction Japan Emperors Cup

JE CupCerezo Osaka VS Yokohama Marinos Prediction Japan Emperors Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:19:33 GMT    
Japan Emperors Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Cerezo Osaka win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 30.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Cerezo Osaka scored 20 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Cerezo Osaka scored 11 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 2.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Yokohama Marinos scored 15 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Yokohama Marinos scored 8 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Cerezo Osaka last five matches: D/L/W/W/W; Yokohama Marinos last five matches: D/W/D/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Cerezo Osaka and Yokohama Marinos scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Cerezo Osaka wins is 44.1%, the chance for a draw is 28.6% and the chance for Yokohama Marinos to win this game is 27.3%.


Cerezo Osaka VS Yokohama Marinos Prediction
The First Pick: Cerezo Osaka to win
The Second Pick: draw

Cerezo Osaka VS Yokohama Marinos Prediction Japan Emperors Cup

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom