Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Chabab Atlas Khenifra VS Wydad Casablanca Betting Picks Botola Pro 1

MAR D1Chabab Atlas Khenifra VS Wydad Casablanca Betting Picks Botola Pro 1

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 10:02:30 GMT    
Chabab Atlas Khenifra  VS  Wydad Casablanca  Livescore Odds Comparison
Botola Pro 1---Match Time:12/31/2017 23:00 Sunday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME CHABAB ATLAS KHENIFRA VS. WYDAD CASABLANCA
In the last 14 games Chabab Atlas Khenifra played 2 games Over 2.5. 
Chabab Atlas Khenifra have an Goal difference from 2:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 11 games Wydad Casablanca played 4 games Over 2.5. 
Wydad Casablanca have an Goal difference from 3:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 25.32% chance that Chabab Atlas Khenifra and Wydad Casablanca scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME CHABAB ATLAS KHENIFRA VS. WYDAD CASABLANCA
Chabab Atlas Khenifra 1-5-4
In last 10 games Chabab Atlas Khenifra won 1 games, lost 4 games and played 5 games draw
 
Wydad Casablanca 4-1-5
In last 10 games Wydad Casablanca won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Chabab Atlas Khenifra - Wydad Casablanca (30-30-40)
In this game the chance that Chabab Atlas Khenifra wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Wydad Casablanca to win this game is 40%
 
Chabab Atlas Khenifra  VS  Wydad Casablanca  Betting Picks
Picks: Wydad Casablanca wins

Chabab Atlas Khenifra  VS  Wydad Casablanca  Betting Picks  Botola Pro 1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom