Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Chapecoense (Youth) VS Ponte Preta (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

CSP YCChapecoense (Youth) VS Ponte Preta (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 08:48:48 GMT    
Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Chapecoense (Youth) win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Chapecoense (Youth) scored 7 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Chapecoense (Youth) scored 5 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 0.83 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 33.33%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Ponte Preta (Youth) scored 14 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Ponte Preta (Youth) scored 7 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Chapecoense (Youth) last five matches: L/D/D/D/W; Ponte Preta (Youth) last five matches: D/W/L/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Chapecoense (Youth) and Ponte Preta (Youth) scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Chapecoense (Youth) wins is 31.3%, the chance for a draw is 23.8% and the chance for Ponte Preta (Youth) to win this game is 44.9%.


Chapecoense (Youth) VS Ponte Preta (Youth) Prediction
The First Pick: Ponte Preta (Youth) to win
The Second Pick: Chapecoense (Youth) to win

Chapecoense (Youth) VS Ponte Preta (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom