Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Chelsea VS Stoke City Prediction English Premier League

ENG PRChelsea VS Stoke City Prediction English Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 08:59:59 GMT    
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Chelsea win rate is 70.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Chelsea scored 14 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Chelsea scored 10 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.67 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 83.33%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Stoke City scored 12 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Stoke City scored 5 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Chelsea last five matches: W/D/W/W/W; Stoke City last five matches: D/W/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Chelsea and Stoke City scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Chelsea wins is 81.8%, the chance for a draw is 12.5% and the chance for Stoke City to win this game is 5.7%.


Chelsea VS Stoke City Prediction
The First Pick: Chelsea to win
The Second Pick: draw

Chelsea VS Stoke City Prediction English Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom