Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Cliftonville VS Coleraine Match Preview Northern Ireland Premier League

NIR D1Cliftonville VS Coleraine Match Preview Northern Ireland Premier League

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 09:56:21 GMT    
Cliftonville  VS  Coleraine  Livescore Odds Comparison
Northern Ireland Premier League---Match Time:12/30/2017 23:00 Saturday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME CLIFTONVILLE VS. COLERAINE
In the last 21 games Cliftonville played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Cliftonville have an Goal difference from 2:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 22 games Coleraine played 14 games Over 2.5. 
Coleraine have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 58.01% chance that Cliftonville and Coleraine scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME CLIFTONVILLE VS. COLERAINE
Cliftonville 8-0-2
In last 10 games Cliftonville won 8 games, lost 2 games and played 0 games draw
 
Coleraine 6-3-1
In last 10 games Coleraine won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Cliftonville - Coleraine (45-15-40)
In this game the chance that Cliftonville wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Coleraine to win this game is 40%
 
Cliftonville  VS  Coleraine  Match Preview
Picks: Cliftonville wins

Cliftonville  VS  Coleraine  Match Preview  Northern Ireland Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom