Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Colchester United VS Cambridge United Preview England League 2

ENG L2Colchester United VS Cambridge United Preview England League 2

Submit by tipster Sophy
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 17:15:25 GMT    
Colchester United  VS  Cambridge United Livescore Odds 
England League 2--Match Time:1/1/2018 23:00 Monday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME Colchester United VS. Cambridge United
In the last 25 games Colchester United played 12 games Over 2.5. 
Colchester United have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 25 games Cambridge United played 12 games Over 2.5. 
Cambridge United have an Goal difference from 5:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 48% chance that Colchester United and Cambridge United scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME Colchester United VS. Cambridge United
Colchester United 5-3-2
In last 10 games Colchester United won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw
 
Cambridge United 3-3-4
In last 10 games Cambridge United won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Colchester United - Cambridge United (45-30-25)
In this game the chance that Colchester United wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Cambridge United to win this game is 25%
 
Colchester United  VS  Cambridge United Preview
Picks:Colchester United will win

Colchester United  VS  Cambridge United Preview England League 2

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom