Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Connahs QN VS Newi Cefn Druids Match Preview Welsh Premier League

WAL PRConnahs QN VS Newi Cefn Druids Match Preview Welsh Premier League

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 09:54:57 GMT    
Connah's QN  VS  Newi Cefn Druids  Livescore Odds Comparison
Welsh Premier League---Match Time:12/30/2017 03:45 Saturday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME CONNAH'S QN VS. NEWI CEFN DRUIDS
In the last 19 games Connah's QN played 8 games Over 2.5. 
Connah's QN have an Goal difference from 9:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 19 games Newi Cefn Druids played 10 games Over 2.5. 
Newi Cefn Druids have an Goal difference from 3:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 47.37% chance that Connah's QN and Newi Cefn Druids scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME CONNAH'S QN VS. NEWI CEFN DRUIDS
Connah's QN 5-3-2
In last 10 games Connah's QN won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw
 
Newi Cefn Druids 3-2-5
In last 10 games Newi Cefn Druids won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Connah's QN - Newi Cefn Druids (50-25-25)
In this game the chance that Connah's QN wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Newi Cefn Druids to win this game is 25%
 
Connah's QN  VS  Newi Cefn Druids Match Preview
Picks: Connah's QN wins

Connahs QN  VS  Newi Cefn Druids Match Preview  Welsh Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom