Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Coventry City VS Chesterfield Preview England League 2

ENG L2Coventry City VS Chesterfield Preview England League 2

Submit by tipster Sophy
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 17:17:11 GMT    
Coventry City  VS  Chesterfield Livescore Odds 
England League 2--Match Time:1/1/2018 23:00 Monday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME Coventry City VS. Chesterfield
In the last 25 games Coventry City played 7 games Over 2.5. 
Coventry City have an Goal difference from 8:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 25 games Chesterfield played 13 games Over 2.5. 
Chesterfield have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 40% chance that Coventry City and Chesterfield scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME Coventry City VS. Chesterfield
Coventry City 5-2-3
In last 10 games Coventry City won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw
 
Chesterfield 4-2-4
In last 10 games Chesterfield won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Coventry City - Chesterfield (45-20-35)
In this game the chance that Coventry City wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Chesterfield to win this game is 35%
 
Coventry City  VS  Chesterfield Preview
Picks:Coventry City will win

Coventry City  VS  Chesterfield Preview England League 2

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom